Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bible Journaling Challenge Day 2


If you checked out my blog yesterday, you saw that I am doing a personal 21-day Bible Journaling Challenge. Every day for 21 days I will journal in my Bible - and I will post pictures here on my blog.

Day 2


I reflect at night on who you are, O Lord; 
therefore, I obey your instructions.
Psalm 119:55


This page actually went a different direction than my first intent. If I had known that all of the elements would be attached to the page rather than stamping/writing directly on the page, I would not have prepped the page with acrylic paint like I did.

When my daughter and I went on the Alaskan Bible Journaling Cruise last summer, one of the things Shanna Noel (of Illustrated Faith) taught us was that we should include our own handwriting in at least some of our Bible Journaling. This is very difficult for me to do, since I hate my handwriting. But today, I did it (truthfully, I'd like this page better if I hadn't, but Shanna would be proud of me.)



Thanks for checking out my 21-Day Bible Journaling Challenge.


Supplies Used

Image: Sugar Pea Designs Twinkle Twinkle stamped with Lawn Fawn Ink and colored with Copic Markers and Zig Wink of Stella Marker

Papers: Recollections Black and Yellow and Staples Cream Card Stock and DP from my scrap file

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet page Jeanette - love the image and there is NOTHING wrong with your printing/writing.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your sweet image of this girl with her teddy searching the night sky! So perfect for this wonderful scripture!