Monday, October 16, 2017

Frantic Stamper Sassy Christmas


Don't you just love sassy sentiments for cards? I know I do. It's  sure to bring a smile to someone's face when they receive a humorous card. And the world needs more smiles. ;)

There's a GREAT new stamp set at Frantic Stamper that has a variety of humorous/sassy sentiments on it. It's appropriately called Sassy Christmas (#FRA-CL-086) and can be found HERE.

Today I'm going to show you three cards I made with sentiments from this set.

















Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supply List - All Cards

Frantic Stamper Stamp Set: Sassy Christmas #FRA-CL-086

Supplies Used on First Card

Papers: Recollections Red and Shimmer and Stampin' UP! Metallic Gold CS
Embellishments: Oriental Trading Washi Tape and Your Next Stamp Gum Drop

Supplies Used on Second Card

Papers: Recollections Red and White and Stampin' UP! Garden Green CS and DP from the Recollections Stocking Stuffer Paper Pad
Embellishments: Brads from unknown vendors

Supplies Used on Third Card

Stamp: Delta Santa Collage stamped with Memento London Fog Ink
Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Metallic Silver CS and DP from the Recollections Stocking Stuffer Paper Pad
Embellishment: Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

OMG!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL #3 of these! I want them!!!! Jeanette you NEVER cease to amaze me!!

Chriss America Real said...

So cute! I never heard of Frantic Stamps before I'm going to go check it out.

Hugs,
Chriss

Lynn McAuley said...

These awesome sentiments have me loving each and every one of these fabulous holiday cards, Jeanette!! What a hoot!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous cards Jeanette - and fun sentiments
Blessings
Maxine