Monday, December 4, 2017

Traveling with a Few Suitcases


There's a new release every month at Frantic Stampers.... I hope you check them out often. This month is one of my most favorites ever. I love to travel and this release is sure to delight any traveler. WOW! You'll want to check out all of the new release products HERE.

For today, I'm going to show you a card I made with just two of the items from the release.





Frantic Stamper Precision Dies 





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Bon Voyage #FRA-DIE-10359 and Suitcase Stack #FRA-DIE-10358

Papers: Recollections Black and Ivory and SU Gold and Really Rust CS and DP from the DCWV Travel Stack Paper Pad

Embellishment: Brads from an unknown vendor
SaveSave

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Fabukous card Jeanette! This is definitely right up your alley! Beautiful matching paper - I love your Frantic Stamper cards!!

Barb said...

Stunning Card--I love the dies!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the grays and the suitcases stacked look really good!

Donna said...

Great design! Love the background map. All the pieces fit together perfectly!

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL, they picked the right designer for these dies- right up your alley! I love the DP you used for this card too!

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome, awesome design!! I love the maps and the stacked suitcases with their tiny tags!!